3MC Advisory’s SDLC Operating Model Assessment provides a clear and factual report of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) effectiveness and efficiency regardless of the methodology practiced – Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid.
3MC Advisory analyzes the processes, templates, governance, organization, culture and metrics associated with your SDLC against your IT strategy, industry peers and best practices.
We create a comprehensive Findings and Recommendations report which outlines the current operating model, recommendations for improvement and a high level implementation roadmap. We provide insight beyond the data and evaluate the value to the organization and your customers.
The SDLC Operating Model Assessment evaluates all aspects of software development including demand management, requirements, design, development, test, deployment and on-going maintenance.
- Strategic Alignment
- People and Organization
- Processes, Metrics and KPI’s
- Technical Debt Management
- Suppliers and Contract resources
This evaluation will provide the source for our recommendations and road map.
Key Outcomes and Deliverables
- Baseline of current practices, tools, culture and organization
- Operating Model Analysis by:
- Business / Product focus
- Service Provider
- Comparison to market peers
- Scenario based model to evaluate improvement options with ROI and
- Recommended path forward and implementation road map