The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud-based solutions, long promised and not fulfilled, are finally emerging as viable alternatives. Tier 1 Suppliers, who for years positioned a hosted instance of their base application as a “cloud offering” are finally offering a true SaaS offering. SAP S4 Cloud for HANA, Oracle Fusion, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics have delivered real alternatives to traditional on- premise or hosted instances. These solutions provide an acceptable alternative for enterprises looking to consolidate and/or standardize their ERP instances across the globe while reducing costs.
3MC Advisory’s ERP Selection Advisory is a fact-based approach to selecting an ERP system. From requirements through risk identification, integration and cost analysis, 3MC Advisory can lead you through an evaluation and selection in 8 weeks or less by conducting focused process owner interviews and collecting data to enable a thorough analysis of the current and future state. We lead you through a structured evaluation of the options by leveraging our experience and best practices that align to your business strategy.
3MC Advisory can engage at any stage of the ERP selection lifecycle:
- ERP Initial Assessment and Alternative Analysis
- ERP Selection with supplier RFP, Demonstrations, Contract Negotiation
- Contract Negotiation
- Implementation Planning
- Post-Implementation Improvements
- Ongoing Production Services
Key Outcomes and Deliverables
Depending on the stage 3MC Advisory is engaged, deliverables may vary, but all engagements include:
- An ERP selection process with clear ownership, commitment and alignment from all areas of the business;
- Information request processes that address functional, architectural, security, and technical requirements;
- Identification core process gaps/bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement
- A rigorous supplier review process, with identified benefits and risks
- A disciplined request, demonstration and negotiation process focused on providing the best fit for the client at the best price
- Validate terms & conditions and cost. Our negotiations usually save our clients 40% or more over initial supplier discounting
- Validate financial business case
- Validate proposed Systems Integrator / Implementation scope, responsibilities and cost
- Validate proposed implementation plan
3MC also offers ERP services in Global Instance Consolidation, Upgrades and Migrations, and Contract Negotiations.